The Daily Om

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Taking The First Step

Here is the latest newsletter from Croz from Oz that I want to share. This title really says it all. Especially for me. Whenever I want to reach a new goal for myself, I have a tendency to research the idea to death. Sometimes to the point of giving up before I even start. Don't get me wrong, research is good. But at some point, you have to actually do the work involved. So these words really resonated with me. Every work of art (or brilliant invention/novel, etc.) starts in the same way: with the first step. Enjoy.

Hi All

My sincere apologies for not having contacted recently, but those of you who have been following www.thehappysecret.com will know I am helping Josh put the finishing touches to his business.

I have also had some great fun running some regular talks with a group of youngsters. The main thing that has come out of this, is how restrictive our previous programming is.

I will be uploading another series of videos onto you tube this week, that show another one of the talks www.youtube.com/user/croztalks This is a very interactive session and goes into detail, as to how we seem to accept and store advice from people who have no qualifications at all to give it.

Something that seems to stop most people starting or attempting to do anything is the thought that it cannot be done. This is self defeating and eventually this attitude starts to manifest in your everyday decisions. Most people think that achievement is just one step and that step is from the bottom to the top of a tall ladder. No one can take that step in one bound therefore why do you look at the task and reject it based on something that no one could do.

If someone has achieved what you want, just say to yourself he just started climbing the ladder ahead of me. One thing is for sure at some point he took the first step. If the ladder is really high just set your sights on a point that you feel you can reach, at least that way you will have started.

Every step you take towards your goal, will lift you to a new reality, one that will prepare you for the next step, and so it goes on.

Something else to remember is that once you are focused and heading in a specific direction, it is amazing how things keep popping up to assist you on your journey.

Do not look into the future for problems just tell yourself that you will deal with any situation as it presents

That my friends is how easy it is to dramatically change your life, JUST TAKE THE FIRST STEP.

I am off to Koh Samui on Friday, and I will definitely write something to you all from my WORRY FREE ISLAND.

Get stepping and let me know what difference it makes knowing that you only have to do what every successful person before you has done. croz1@westnet.com.au

Abundance to All

Croz

No comments: